Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Birthday, Aleks!!!!


On this day 9 years ago we welcomed our first little sister - Aleksandra Margaret!! I had been the only girl for 8 years, and FINALLY I had my little sister!! I remember I always wanted to hold her, and rock her in the rocking chair in my room. The boys liked to hold her too, and one time when we were all fighting over who got to hold her when Mom decided to make this a character-building experience. She said "Guys, remember in the Bible when Jesus' disciples wanted to be first, and Jesus told them "whoever shall be first shall be last, and whoever shall be last shall be first"". Zack then said "who did they want to hold?!" We have gotten several laughs over the years from that!

We love you SO much, Aleks, and can't imagine what it would be like without you here!!

For another post about Aleks, go here.

2 comments:

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALEKS!!! You are such a sweet young lady, and I love you! I hope you have a very special day!!
Love,
~Lizzie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aleks!!! :)
Have a great fun day! :)
Love, Allison