Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Face Painting!

Sweet Elsie!

A few weeks ago Emmy got some face paints, and the girls have enjoyed painting themselves and each other! They have ended up with some very creative new looks!

Grace - one half is the seaside and the other half is a pretty flower.

Aleks is a half-finished ladybug!

Elsie had fun painting her own face!

Awww, Anja has a heart on her forehead!

Somehow Jake got some paint on his head, too.

Mom even got in on the fun, too!! She's got a mustache and some sort of beard!

I know this post isn't very long, but I have one with lots of pictures "in the works"!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha--- those picture made me crack up-- I laughed so hard when I saw the picture of your Mom!! :)
Thanks for posting the pictures! They were great! :) I'll be watching for that "post with lots of pictures"!! :)
Miss You, Ali!!
Love,
~Elizabeth

Sarah said...

Awww! Where is your paint?! LOL! I love the one of Anja!

See ya soon!

Sarah

Klahn Family said...

Well, Sarah, I purposely DIDN'T post that one! ;)

Yeah Elizabeth, Mom hasn't seen this post either, and she probably WON'T be laughing when she does!

--aleks k. said...

Aliisa Joy,

You didn't put a picture of yourself on the post!

Love,
Aleks

Anonymous said...

Too fun! I enjoyed those! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun to me!!!! Aleks is luky bug is my nick name!!!!
In christ,

~CHARITY~