Saturday, October 04, 2008

Mom!!!

Happy 39th birthday, Mom!!!!


We all love you SO MUCH and couldn't ask for a better Mom!!

Thank you so much for ALL you do for your family, and to keep our home running smoothly!

"Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her." ~Proverbs 31:28

A few of Mom's favorite things:
  • Book: An Old Fashioned Girl
  • Author: Louisa May Alcott
  • Food: Shrimp
  • Movie: Pride & Prejudice (A&E version)
A few "interesting tidbits" about Mom:
  • She is far-sighted in one eye, and near-sighted in the other!
  • She has moved approximately 22 times in the 20 years she has been married to my Dad!
  • She has an amazing singing voice!

3 comments:

~*~elizabeth said...

Happy birthday Mrs. Klahn! (a few days late now...) Even though I haven't met you in person, I respect you greatly through the testimony of your family! God bless! ~*~elizabeth
PS: I love the A&E version of Pride & Predjudice too!

~*~elizabeth said...

How I found your blog! Haha... I was doing a Google image search to try and find a picture of the whole Siegmann family and ended up finding your (Aliisa's) blog. You should've seen me, "HEY! I know who she is!!!" LOL. So that's the story.
No, we haven't been going to any Elkhorn dances... it's been very busy around here. But I will be happy when we can see y'all again! ~*~elizabeth

Anonymous said...

where you come from!