Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pictures of family. :)

Aliisa, Steven and Lily (& Baby!!)  


Isaac, Amy & Caleb (& Nathan). sadly I don't have their most recent family picture, so i can't post that, but there are some actual pictures of Nathan further down. :])



Nathan & Caleb! SO CUTE! :) 


Zack


Elijah..



Yours truly. :)

Jackson





Jacob


Anja Lu.


Emmelia



Grace

Elsie



Nathan
This was taken when he was only a day old, and I don't have any on the computer. :/ So as soon as i get one i'll post it. ;)


Caleb
He loves balls! :)

Lily Rose.
She has an adorable smile, and is quite adorable herself. ;)











I hope you enjoyed todays pictures! :) I'm having a little trouble with uploading them, otherwise i would've done more, but once i get used to this again, I will hopefully do more. :)


Thanks for stopping in!
God bless!
--aleks

 

1 comment:

Curly Pink Runner said...

LOVE all the pictures, Aleks!! I miss you guys!! The last picture of Lily is SOOOO adorable!! :)
Love you guys!!