Saturday, February 16, 2008

They're Home!!!

"Welcome Home Dad and Mom"
(Emmy, Elsie, Grace & Aleks)

This afternoon Mom and Dad got back from their trip to Colorado. They left Tuesday afternoon. The trip was in honor of Dad's 40th birthday and their anniversary next month.

All of us children went to the airport to pick them up, and it was priceless to see the expressions on the younger ones' (especially Anja's and Jacob's) faces when they saw Mom and Dad!!


Anja was so excited to see them!

Jacob missed his Daddy!!

Jacob really missed Mom too!!

The whole family (except me!).
Clockwise from top: Mom holding Jake, Grace, Aleks, Emmy, Elsie, Dad, Ike and Zack


We really missed Mom and Dad, and it is so good to have them home again!

4 comments:

--aleks k. said...

I'm SOOOO glad that they are home!!!!!! I missed them sooooo much!!

I love you mom and Dad!!

Love,
Aleks

Anonymous said...

I'm glad they got home safely and had a safe trip. I hope they had a good time!

Love,
Allison

Anonymous said...

Oh- I'm glad they got home safely!! I've been praying for you Ali, and waiting for the boys to show up!! :)
I hope they had a wonderful time, but I know you are all thrilled that they are home!!
~Lizzie

Anonymous said...

Hey, everyone! Just want you to know that we miss you more than you know. You're in my thoughts so much and our prayers as well. Hugs to all of you! Ted and Gina, I hope you had a wonderful vacaction and "honeymoon". You definitely deserved it! God bless you all! Love, Jana & Austin